Friday, October 05, 2007
Not Going Blonde . . .
Well, it finally happened. I found my first (umm . . . well, my first three) gray hair. I gave it a good looking over and it is not blonde like the other's were, it is definitely gray. The good news is that, at least for now, the way I part my hair kept it covered. So if more sprout up, they shouldn't be too noticeable.

Why is this an issue for the girl who once dyed her hair twice a month, if not more? Well, I've been trying to determine what my natural color really is. It's been about 10 months since I dyed it last and it's pretty neat to find out my hair is actually medium/dark ash brown. That's right boys and girls, a good 4-5 inches from my scalp is au natural. Hopefully, in another 2 years I'll have all of the dyed ends chopped off . . . hmmmm, I wonder if I can hold out that long . . .

Doubtful, isn't it?