I coordinated a halloween themed wedding last night. It was amazing! Their colors were red and black, which made for beautiful bouquets! The centerpieces were square vases filled with red water and long "curly willow" branches. It looked very cool. We put candles everywhere and kept the lights low for a very flickery appearance. At the entrance were two pumpkins carved with Emily and Victor (from the corpse bride). The cake was shaped like a coffin and had figurines of Emily, Victor, and Scraps as the topper. As guests arrived various horror songs played in the background (tales from the crypt theme, beetlejuice theme, exorcist theme, etc). In the ceremony area we draped the place with red and black swags and created an alter with tons of candles and curly willow. All of the guests were dressed in black and the reception was a fabulous party. I can't wait to get the pictures back!
Next time I get married, have a Halloween Wedding.
THAT SOUNDS SOOO COOL