Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Big Life Decisions
Yesterday my new niece, Ryann Nicole Schindler, was born. She's 7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. I can't wait to get back to Ohio again with Ed so that we can meet the new little princess!

So, lately I've had babies on the brain. I have a new niece, a friend just had a baby boy, another friend is due within the month, and another friend just became pregnant. Ed and I aren;t quite ready for kids just yet, but it may not be too much longer before we are.

Speaking of big decisions, we're actually thinking about starting a business. Weddings in Orlando are VERY expensive compared to St Louis and there are no general banquet halls. Most people get married in a hotel or country club and per person plates start at $40 without alcohol. It's very hard for someone with a small budget. We think we could open a place similar to the ballroom where we had our own wedding reception and offer packages at a much more affordable price. OUr main problem is not having a whole lot of capital and not knowing quite where to start . . . looks like I'll be doing a lot of research!