Saturday, October 21, 2006
Disneytastic
I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!

Ed and I bought seasonal passes a few weeks ago and we can't get enough. On Monday we went to Epcot's food and wine festival. We had such a good time that we stayed the night at one of the resorts (we got a special rate for being passholders) and went back the next day. We went to 6 free wine tastings - hahaha!!

This week we're going again with Ed's parents. I'm excited to be going to Animal Kingdom. We haven't been since our honeymoon and the new roller coaster, Everest, is rumored to be awesome! We're also going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We've already been once and had a blast.

Hopefully we won't get sick of it. Right now it's so new to be able to go all the time and it constantly reminds us of our honeymoon.