Friday, September 07, 2007
Why does it always happen this way?
So, my job has been fairly quiet. The new wedding coordinators have been learning the ropes and that takes some time. But in the last two weeks, things exploded! They've booking weddings left and right making a lot of work for me to do. I don't mind at all, in fact I'm very happy about it, but . . .

Ed and I are flying to Ohio tomorrow to visit his family. From there, I'm going to Chicago for Sam's wedding, and then to St Louis, where Ed will join me again, to visit my family. I'll be gone for over two weeks, so it's not necessarily the best time for work to pick up - haha! Well, they'll manage without me and then I'll have a ton to do when we get back!

I am very much looking forward to this trip. We haven't been to Ohio since last Christmas and I haven't been to St Louis in a few months. It'll be nice to get away from the Florida weather too. Although honestly, St Louis's weather is worse. Trust me on this!
1 Comments:
Blogger LadyB said...
GLAD YOU ARE BACK :)